Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Boston -for me THE BEST CITY in the United States

As a lifelong resident of nearby Rhode Island I have always enjoyed my occasional visits to for me THE BEST CITY in the United States. In general , the BIG CITY is a product of the COLLECTIVE genius , energy , know how, remarkable skills of the diverse PEOPLE.. I hope Boston remains a magnificent city under whatever government for centuries to come. Unlike New York City ,which is also a WONDER OF THE WORLD , I never feel nightmarishly LOST in friendly Boston. Now and then I would get on a train at the Providence Station , arrive in Boston less than an hour later and just walk around THE COMMON on a nice spring day. And also nice to get back to MY city of Providence , Rhode Island honored by world famous horror writer H.P. Lovecraft : " I AM PROVIDENCE : . MY city does have its virtues even apart from legendary Federal Hill. Be back next spring to beautiful Boston !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron