Sunday, December 17, 2023

A remarkable American journalist Christ Hedges lectures on genocide in Gaza, Palestine

An excellent, informative, and extremely moving presentation of Israeli genocide in Gaza - together forever with American imperialism - by the remarkable American journalist Chris Hedges. Although it is now past 4:00 AM in Rhode Island I felt compelled to listen to the whole lecture -and follow up. I will share this lecture video on Facebook and my personal blog. I recall protesting the Vietnam War more than 55 years ago. I am still shaken by the EVIL in the world.. And it does have a RATIONAL explanation ( CAPITALISM & IMPERIALISM & ZIONISM ) . Show less

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron