Tuesday, August 15, 2023

QUORA article on " narcissist get karma " ( A good and funny read )

[Icon for NARCISSISTIC VICTIMS SYNDROME SUPPORT NARCISSISTIC VICTIMS SYNDROME SUPPORT · Follow Answered by Jean Maloney Aug 3 Is there anyone who has seen a narcissist get their karma? My husband of 23 years cheated on me in 2012 with a coworker. I left him and filed for divorce. A family crisis brought us back together (I did not know about narcissist then). He is an Aquarius and I attributed alot of his behaviors to his astrological sign. In September 2022, he cheated on me again with a married coworker (he is employed by the city we live in) and I caught him. When I caught him, he coldly told me these things: she is my soulmate, we have so much in common, she is beautiful, she is smart, we really “get” each other, she is so different than you Jean, she is just the most amazing person ever and he planned to move into her family home (well, tell her husband that, right?). I looked straight into his dead cold eyes and told him to get the F*&$ out and call a lawyer. Well, he went thru all sorts of crazy shit after I threw him out of our home and I went 100% no contact (including no contact with all of his family). My kids tell me he had an emotional breakdown and they thought he was suicidal. Things got worse…. The woman decided to work on her marriage with her husband and broke it off with my ex. My daughter tells me he talks about me nonstop and never mentions the other womans’ name and that he would come back in a second if I would let him. Not happening. I got the family home, half his retirement, a new truck, my sanity, a new lover that cares deeply for me and most importantly my childrens’ respect. What does he have? A two bedroom apartment and some hunting property in Wisconsin. Yea, Karma has no menu, you get served what you deserve. Cheers. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron