Monday, August 21, 2023

Problem navigating to a particular gravesite at St. Ann's Cemetery in Cranston, Rhode Island

I visited St. Ann's Catholic Cemetery this Sunday morning to locate the gravesite of a young man who died in a car accident in 1980 leaving his infant daughter and the mother behind. Although I have the lot number 1459 Section 35 I just could not find site. The problem is that St. Ann's management neglects to ADD the lot number to most gravesites. Making it cruelly impossible for investigators or non-relatives to find a burial site.V died on March 1, 1980. When I spotted gravesite 1398 I thought I must be somewhere near V's grave site. But no luck just more walking by the two or three Section 35 rows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron