Thursday, September 28, 2000

Lieberman editorial OK , cartoon NO !

I have already observed that Joseph Lieberman is

    a very Jewish Jew. And to be sure, ANY pious soul can be corrupted

    by adulation ( " Lieberman's double run " ) .

          But the cartoon to the right is a bit of nasty silliness,

    surprising in the Projo.

              In no way is Senator Lieberman a threat to the separation

    of Church and State in America.

              I was 90% sure  that I would vote for Nader. Right

    now it is 50/50 . I might vote for Gore & The Rabbi .

               For the record , I find little evidence of a plutocratic

    conspiracy in Projo editorials.  Rich and Poor can both possess

    COMMON sense !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron