Sunday, May 19, 2002

Has the CIA frozen my assets ?

Presently I'm in a slightly paranoid mood. Too many pink-

    like e-mails to newspapers everywhere. Of course the CIA and the

    FBI have been tuning in: " We know this guy is connected to the

    world wide terrorist conspiracy - if not to Osama himself - to

    that dangerous breed of FREE THINKERS that crop up everywhere-like

    rotten weeds - especially in over-indulgent democracies. "

               I stare at myself in the mirror. " A little too middle

    aged for the really explosive  rebellion - but definitely STOP

    him near airports or outside libraries ! " ( in the opinion of

    HEADQUARTERS )  .

                 Had not George W. Bush promised to freeze the bank

    accounts of the terrorists network - possibly consisting of rabid

    fans of Ralph Nader ?  And so THEY GOT ME !  Yesterday a Citizens

    Bank ATM confiscated my ATM card - no explanation . Just turn

    yourself in at your local branch !

                 Was it Osama who gave me that $ 55.00 ?

          Or was it just a damm creditor- who himself probably voted

    for Al Gore ? I did hear rumors about a lien on my assets .

                   Could I get on the front page of the PROJO ?

            DEAD BEAT DAD CAUGHT  !  But I didn't do it. Bill Clinton

    did. Read the National Enquirer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron