Wednesday, May 15, 2002

Cranston Mayor "ended blight " ?

Own a house in Cranston ? Sell it and sell it fast -before it

    goes to bargain basement values. HE claimed to " end blight " , the

    present Mayor of Cranston. Well, that's what he says on the City of

    Cranston web site. Since I like to take walks, I have long since

    discovered that more and more of Cranston, R.I. is less and less

    PLEASANT. Garbage and litter everywhere ! I think it was on Hyde St.

    that I noticed broken beer bottles on the lawn of a once NICE house.

    And the broken beer bottle glass was still there the next day and the

    next.

           On Tuesday, Jan. 29  - it was a very warm and pleasant day for

    a walk in the neighborhood. But it was no longer Mr. Roger's Neighborhood !

             Suddenly a vicious dog chased me into Reservoir Ave. I fell

    and broke my shoulder. The Cranston Police never even showed up to

    at least " protect the public ". And they have done  NOTHING to find

    the owner - possibly a POLICE WOMAN ? - of the Rottweiler that devastated

    my life.

             The medical bill is now $20,000 ! Thank God I don't own

    property in Cranston !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron