Saturday, December 9, 2000

" Look and Say " Teachers ?

 I wonder if teachers can READ any better than their

    more backward pupils nowadays. They apply " look and say " training

    to newspaper reading !

            The MAIN TOPIC in the PROJO editorial was the homework

    burden on very young kids. I said - among other things - that

    I have seen 7 year olds crushed by homework. Your editorial

    made a polite suggestion that this was unhealthy.

                  Well I guess I went too far in making THIS

    suggestion :

              HARD ASS TEACHERS BREED BOLSHEVIKS !

            And yes,  some of my best friends are teachers. Ask
    Dr. Bill ( URI , math professor ).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron