Saturday, July 1, 2000

One RI vote for Nader

Good morning. I just finished reading your excellent article

    in the Providence Phoenix : " Green Party gets serious "

           Some months ago I told an equally " liberal " friend

    that I was 90 % sure that I would vote for Ralph Nader. He

    too says he is leaning toward Nader. Yes, something electrical,

    magical in the air. I recall  the image of Pope John opening

    a window to let in the fresh air. At times CHANGE is life itself

    happening.

           How utterly stale mainstream politics has become. And

    the old LIBERAL, CONSERVATIVE, RADICAL categories seem so

    inane and stupefying.

               I do note that the Providence Phoenix is itself

    in the clutches of BIG TOBACCO -  MANY full page ads for

    cigarettes. The Devil has grip on ALL of us !

             Thanks again for an important piece of political

    reporting .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron