Thursday, March 4, 1999

A morning chuckle -Kerr

Hi Bob! You made me chuckle heartily this morning with

your inspired contempt for Barbara Wawa. You have HER number!

You MAY have Bill Clinton's too. But let history judge that

now.

For me TV is EVIL mind rot. I refuse to watch it

except by accident. From newspapers at least I MIGHT

learn something.

People like me will guarantee columnists like you at

least a living wage !

Best wishes - ron


- - - - - - - -

response from: Bob Kerr

ron: thanks for the comments. and i truly hope you're correct about my
future employment.
bob kerr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron