---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ron Ruggieri <radicalron72647@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 at 14:16
Subject: Re: Solved! That unknown statue we noticed at RWP
To: Steve Ruggieri <s.ruggieri54@gmail.com>
From: Ron Ruggieri <radicalron72647@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 at 14:16
Subject: Re: Solved! That unknown statue we noticed at RWP
To: Steve Ruggieri <s.ruggieri54@gmail.com>
Thanks Steve. I sent a phone camera photo of this article to my Facebook page : " Mystery solved by brother Steve ! "
On Fri, 21 Aug 2026 at 14:11, Steve Ruggieri <s.ruggieri54@gmail.com> wrote:
I had that mysterious statue on my mind so I did a search and came across this:
It’s King Ferdinand II —
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”
Ron