Thursday, July 31, 2014

Will he kill YOU or a loved one in a car accident ?

I have described the plight of a homeless man , aged 66, in very poor mental and physical health, living in a car. But I must also emphasize that the law still allows him to drive until he is caught driving recklessly ( he distraught and strongly medicated) .   I was with him in his car the other day and  I had to routinely remind him to watch out for pedestrians and stop at stop signs in  residential neighborhoods in Cranston and on the East Side of Providence.
        Seeking a home , he is often evicted from hospitals. If he finally ends up killing somebody , don't blame me. I  did try to help my homeless friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron