Thursday, February 21, 2002

Muzzle law in Cranston ?

Do vicious dogs own the street now in once pleasant Cranston, R.I.?

    On Tuesday, Jan.29 an out of control rottweiler chased me into Reservoir

    Ave. near the corner of Speck St. I fell on the busy street near noon

    time. I broke my shoulder and was taken by ambulance to Rhode Island

    Hospital. I needed surgery.

         Should I send the $18,000 bill to the good mayor of Cranston ?

    Perhaps he can help me find the owner of the bum dog who made the 911

    call. No apology from her for devastating my life. No call of inquiry.

               And no Cranston Police on the scene to report the incident.

    Too close to lunch time. Was that a FOP license plate the lady had ?

    Hmnn ? Something rotten here ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron