Saturday, June 17, 2000

73 year old on BAD MANNERS

There is a little bit of Old China in me,  I guess . So I

    listen when an old man speaks :

           " Unfortunately rudeness is becoming an increasing propensity

    in the United States. I know full well that I am 73+ but in my

    mind the people under 30 years of age in this wonderful country

    are the rudest, most impolite, arrogant, inconsiderate Americans I

    have ever known ! Not only are they rude in almost everything

    they do; they do not give a damm ! "

            What went wrong ? With the world becoming more and

    more crowded, are not MANNERS  even more important than

    laws in making everyday life bearable ?

             The 73 old gentleman reported that he called a

    store customer to tell her that he had found $250 of

    her money on the floor. She did not even say THANK YOU !

           I would have thanked him AND kissed his ass !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron