Friday, March 3, 2000

Encounter with the Unhappy Hooker


            " Do I look depraved enough to deserve this ? " I

    asked myself on the Pawtucket bound bus.  The woman who

    sat beside me in the back of the bus  suddenly offered to

    perform oral sex on me in her Roosevelt Ave. apartment

     - " while my husband is away " - for just 10 bucks .

          I 'll admit that I was aroused - not by the dazed

    young woman's looks which were sleezy - but by the bold

    sexual proposition. " I guess it's just a fetish with

    me ", she explained .

            Honestly my empty wallet - along with a measure of

    common sense about  THE LAW and  AIDS - rescued my

    virtue in the back of the bus .

            After reading about the latest on TV marriage , I'm

    convinced that prostitution should be legalized. Millions

    of voluptuous - and greedy -females should not be denied

    vocational fulfillment !

            And I do miss the decadent 70s !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron