Thursday, August 17, 2000

Rotten kid curse , Bob

 Good morning, Bob. Throwing eggs at a man's business

    property should be punishable vandalism. Imagine the owners

    being ruined for upholding the law : no cigarette sales to

    minors.

           There is a rotten kid epidemic , Bob - and not just

    on Narragansett Parkway in Warwick.

            I guess nobody ever said NO to the punks. I hope

    I was never  ROTTEN KID myself . But I do remember this one

    particular curse - from mother to son :

         " When you grow up, I hope  YOU have a kid just as

    rotten as you are ! "

             Fearing the worse, I never had any kids.



                                   Have a nice day, Ron

    ron:  i never had any little ones either, frankly because the prospect
    scares the hell out of me and my wife.  and you're right.  there really
    is a rotten kid epidemic going on.  and i think the stock explanations
    are the right ones - breakdown in family, lack of respect, too many mind
    twisting cultural influences....  anyway, thanks for the comments. 
    bob 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron