Monday, June 4, 2018

I will light a church candle for my Randal Manor. " family ", Dorene, " Dottie ", and " Mindy " ( dear pets )

  " Dottie " and " Mindy " in loving hands at Elbow St. Animal Shelter
Image result for adopted dogs " dottie " and " mindy "  
 






             Also, my best wishes for Dorene's lovely grand-daughters. My sister and I visited Dorene's grave site on Mother's Day. I recently checked on her cousin Helen. She is OK for 80+ but recently needed an eye operation.

           I always think of my MISSING  Randal Manor " family " - Dorene, Dottie and Mindy ( " The Monkey" ). I told a tearful Dorene that giving them up at the Elbow St. Animal Shelter was the " gift of life ", 


  At some future memorial mass I will light candles for ALL three of them. There must be a place in Heaven for guardian angel dogs- even ones that chew up not easily replaced false teeth.

                                       Love to all, Ronnie Ruggieri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron