Friday, June 15, 2018

Fwd: Join WHAT PROJO Conversation ?




Subject: Join WHAT PROJO Conversation ?
To: "Achorn, Edward" <eachorn@providencejournal.com>


  Ed, I still read this morning :
     "  [   Online: Please comment below editorials, columns and letters] "
  Could you please announce ON LINE an open invitation to ALL readers to JOIN THE PARTY , my Fourth of July Party, in Knightsville, Cranston.
     I welcome even Mayor Fung whatever his connection to that sinister  Chinese " Confucius Institute " at URI . Celebrate American FREEDOM in all its glory.
 
                                                             Sincerely , Ron Ruggieri
                                                            
   I will forward this letter to my " Radical Ron " blog  and Mr.Rosenberg who promised me to deal with an ERROR.
    










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron