Sunday, February 11, 2018

You Tube 1965 Hope High School Reunion

1965 Hope High School Reunion
Seeing this high school reunion video I was reminded of the Twilight Zone episode " Walking Distance ". I must sort through so many memories again. I presently live at 75 Mathewson St. in Knightsville, Cranston. My brother Ray ( passed away )and I were passengers with Howard Sherman in a car driven by fervent John Chafee supporter Bob Kaufman . Once Howard said something not quite flattering about Bob's political idol. Bob stopped short with a brief reprimand for Howie. Ray and I always laughed about this incident. My older brother Rick ( also passed away ) were students at Hope High School on that eerie afternoon when my biology teacher Mr. Cunningham announced to the class - viewing a film on the circulation of the blood- that President Kennedy had been shot in Dallas. Later, on Rick's car radio, we learned that JFK had died .. . Our love to all you precious souls from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron