Thursday, August 10, 2017

Ron Ruggieri shared 1 video with you

Ron Ruggieri shared a video with you



I miss my Randall Manor family so much . It broke my Dorene's heart to have to give up ownership of our " Dottie " and " Mindy ".  Dottie - " the perfect French lady " and the black dog  Mindy , " My little Monkey " : Yes, Nick : " What more do you want than the Little Monkey ?  "

        We gave " our girls " up at the Providence Animal Shelter on Elbow St.   Precious Dorene Rousseau has passed away ( at Hope Hospice in Providence ).

   I would love to know -without intruding  on their new loving family -just how my Dottie and Mindy are doing .

        E mail me at  radicalron72647@gmail.com if you spot them somewhere.


View video
You received this mail because Ron Ruggieri shared these photos with you. If you no longer wish to receive email notifications of shared photos, unsubscribe here.
Get the Google Photos app

Google Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View, CA 94043 USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron