Monday, June 26, 2017

Pass House Bill 6023 to prevent farm animal abuse

I just was handed a card from an animal rights activist I presume outside the Cranston Public Library. I told her I am certainly one of " 68 % of Rhode Island residents [who ] agree this must end "

" Here in Rhode Island thousands of chickens are locked in metal cages so small they can't even spread their wings "..... " I 'm hoping you'll support House Bill 6023 to prevent farm animal abuse ".

Later I hope the good politicians turn their attention to inhumane conditions at the Adult Correctional Institution ( ACI ).

Pet farms breeding " cute " dogs also need to be regulated. I am thinking of my " Mindy " and my " Dottie " ( My now passed away Dorene's precious canine " girls " ).




Image result for Cruelty to farm animals , Bill 6023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron