Sunday, February 12, 2017

Beloved pets " Dottie " and " Mindy " have been adopted !

Radical Ron with "Mindy" & "Dottie"


Dorene and I have just learned that her beloved pets- and my beloved " girls "- Dottie and Mindy - have been adopted.
 We pray they have found a loving home. I know in my heart that there are very many dog lovers in Rhode Island.
 I would be delighted to run into Dottie and Mindy on one of my long " Lovecraftian " walks . My Dottie was always " the perfect French lady ". My Mindy ( the little black poodle nicknamed " The Monkey " ) always made me utter : " How come you're so cute ? "
 Dorene and I were planning to visit them at the Providence shelter -for Valentine's Day.
 I will leave my Valentine's Day WISH here for them right here : Happy Thoughts About You Two Sweethearts Forever ! "
 email address radicalron72647@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron