Friday, September 2, 2016

Cranston's Avvio Restaurant to help Italian earthquake victims


Cranston's Avvio Ristorante To Donate to Italian Red Cross for Earthquake Victims

Ron Ruggieri


Living in the Knightsville neighborhood of Cranston , I see the best of Italo-American culture : centered on family, food, and church, preserved with gusto and vitality, and human warmth.
I commend the restaurant for thinking about the earthquake victims in those precious old Italian towns.My grandparents came from them more than a century ago.
" Nobody ever starves around happy Italians ", I told my woman friend living in the Randal Manor. I was serving her a dish of pasta. I think we will visit this Italian restaurant soon.
If a time machine were really possible, I would love to have lunch in ancient Pompeii. Ciao.
Image result for Avvio restaurant in Cranston
Avvio Restaurant in Cranston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron